Friday, August 28, 2009

Close to My Heart New Product Blog Hop!

Welcome to our Close to my Heart New Product Sneak Peak Blog Hop! 29 Fabulous Close to my Heart Consultants are celebrating the upcoming release of the Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book by giving you a Sneak Peak of some of the great products available in the new Idea Book starting September 1st!

If you have come here from Jennifer Kraynak's blog, you are on the right path! If this is your first stop, you may want to go back to Erin's blog http://www.tazzygirl2000.blogspot.com and start from the beginning! This is simple to do- just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This fun layout was so easy to make with the new Grace paper (X7117B) ! I love these trendy colors for Fall and the outdoors in general!

I used the Reflections pattern 2F for the right page and 10C for the left. I used the Headline Alphabet (E1011) for the title. I used the Treetops stamp set (C1368) featured in the Summer catalog and I used the NEW basic craft buttons (Z1206) to dress up the tress a little. To attach the buttons I used the piercing tool set (Z1114) the neutral embroidery floss (Z1096) and the cranberry waxy flax (Z1086).

Now "Hop" on over to Amy Edwards' Blog http://PaisleysPlayhouse.blogspot.com to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and see the great new Paper Packs and My Acrylix Stamp Sets!

Remember, the Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book goes LIVE on September 1st!

**Link not working? Missed a Blog? Here is a list of all the participants in the New Product Sneak Peak Blog Hop! Erin Herring http://tazzygirl2000.blogspot.com Terrie Dodd http://my-life-in-real-time.blogspot.com Jessica http://jessicaspaperpetals.blogspot.com Leisa Hubley http://bigredscraps.blogspot.com/ Karen Norman http://gettinscrappywithit.blogspot.com Sherry Thompson http://picturespatternsandpaper.blogspot.com Adeline Brill http://adeline-brill.blogspot.com Miranda www.scrampinwithmiranda.com Brae Montgomery http://thebrae-er.blogspot.com Wendy Kessler www.myscrapbookingblog.com Dawn Heuft http://stamptildawn.blogspot.com Carla Ironside http://carlacreates.blogspot.com Dawn Ross http://iamahappystamper.blogspot.com Julie Banzon http://www.scrapbookiejulie.blogspot.com Jody Gustafson www.cre8nmemories.blogspot.com Helen Onulak http://www.hookedonstamping.com Sheila Bennett http://sheila-bennett.blogspot.com Haley Dyer http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com Lisa Stenz http://www.lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com Jena DeVries www.livelovelaughscrapbook.blogspot.com Jen Patrick http://www.roxybonds-scrappin.blogspot.com Amy Schultz http://amylizschultz.com Lori Scott http://scrapinglori.blogspot.com Tresa Black www.fabulouslyartsy.blogspot.com Jennifer Kraynak http://whatchadoin-jennifer.blogspot.com Sharesa Larsen http://creedandsharesa.blogspot.com Amy Edwards http://PaisleysPlayhouse.blogspot.com Jean McNulty http://stampinmaui.blogspot.com Emma Hubert http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com Antoinette Herrin www.GodblessyourART.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love your layout, great pages!

Jena said...

So cute - love the paper with the trees! TFS!

Haley D., the Inky Scrapper said...

How fun!

Tresa Black said...

Gotta love those trees!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

I love your layout.

Carla said...

Love this layout!! So cute!

Tazzygirl2000 (AKA Erin) said...

Great colors, and still love those trees! This paper and that stamp set go so well together!

Thanks for playing on the blog hop! FABULOUS work!!